Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mount Sinai and Roslyn teams are "town teams", YJ teams are a combination of many different towns so you cannot compare these teams to the YJ team. I do not have an ax to grind with this coach. A few pages back a person wrote "YJ 2016 gold never plays down" I responded to that.The 2016 YJ gold team is playing a Rocky Point 2017 town team, ya think their is something wrong with this? The coaches in general can speak with the directors and help them choose the teams that are more appropriate for their teams to play against, especially in this wonderful charity fundraiser! I know a little more than you think. Cut out the childish remarks.

It is a Fall fund raiser! who cares who is playing who? Do you really think anyone at the Yellow Jackets is going out of their way to hand pick a schedule, so one of their teams can win a Fall charity tournament? Are you people that petty and crazy? who cares! You put way too much thought into this! It is 7 v 7 ! Just be happy wherever your daughter is playing! Why so much Venom? Enjoy the tournament!