Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any idea how the 2019 YJ team stacks up against the 2019 TG team. I know the teams have not played.

As of now the top YJ and top TG teams in the age group are about equal and a game between the 2 could go either way( slight advantage for TG). I would say a couple years from now advantage definately shifts to YJ .YJ 2 team is clearly better than TG purple and as the top players from YJ2 get moved up and weaker players or players who's skills do not progress get moved down the top team will be deep with talen.TG black team has a very good core group but not very deep at all. I have watched and been told that in close games 1 or 2 players are the only kids scoring.In my opinion the coaching advantage for YJ is huge at this age group and will also be a major factor in future years.

IMHO the TG 2019 is considerably ahead of YJ 2019. The YJ 2019 team lost to a town team in the finals of the Laxin Against Eating Disorders Tournament. I'm fairly certain the TG 2019 would have had a different outcome.