Originally Posted by Anonymous
There is political bias by nearly all parent coaches for their kids and their "crews".

There is political bias by directors and coaches for kid from programs with which they are affiliated.

Team, playing time, and position is NOT 100% merit based.

Most (probably all) parents (including parent coaches) think that their princess is better than they are.

Most kids are on the right team.

Winning is the most important thing to the club, but on a squad of 25 girls, 1 or 2 8's on a team of 10's isn't going to make a difference.
It will to the poor girl thats a 10 playing on a team of 7's , because a 7's dad is coaching the 10 team. But i guess that does no matter because she's not your daughter

First of all there is NO team with all 10's! If your daughter(who was obviously snubbed) was a 10 she would be moved. She is probably an *, so if the coaches daughter is a 7 and your daughter is an 8 and she is on the second team, so be it. Maybe you should coach. Thing is, she is probably better off being an 8 on the second team, rather than stting on the bench with 9's and 10's.
Your the reason every team hates us please shut up , you sound obnoxious

Are you serious? obnoxious? What is obnoxious is parents whinning about their kid being overlooked by a "parent coach". The kid is 1 kid out of 25. That is what you are worried about? If the coach is great and the kid is marginal, I am thrilled if my kid is getting good coaching at the expense of carrying 1 kid who might be a 7 or 8 and not a 10. News Flash, no one is ENTITLED to athything! If you take that as why people hate the YJ's than so be it. I find it obnoxious that people disparage the kids on the teams other than blue because they feel it is beneath them. The kids play where their talent level dictates,! It isn't a bad thing!!!