Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

This is the YJ thread. What's wrong with saying great job to the YJs on their own thread? Or is this thread set up for others to write negative things about the YJs?

Again your missing it, it's a great oppurtunity to say job well done to the girls and a few posts did just that. Then a parent came along and used it as a negative sounding board bashing other clubs, it was a yj parent writing the negative things about other clubs in this case, not the other way around.

Can we all just get passed the "my club is better than your club thing"? It is getting Soooooooooo old!! In the immortal words of Rodney King "can't we all just get along"! smile [/quote]

So the quote was ...
9 of the 12 players named to the Newsday Girls Lacrosse Players to Watch list are Yellow Jackets - Congratulatons to all, a very talented group of young ladies

This was posted on a YJ thread. No putting down other clubs. Just congrats to yjs in their own thread. So tell me again your problem with the. Seems like the yj parents can't even congratulate their own girls in their own thread without someone looking to start trouble. [/quote] [/quote]The other day on this site Liberty posted college commits of there players, A Y.J. parent writes "thats It'" . And Yes we all know it was a yellow Jacket parent, because like a poster said a few posts back , Only the Y.J parent care about the commit list and Obnoxious enough to wield it like a weapon against any and all other clubs. So don't take the part of the attacked , offended parent , when it's your club that is actively more aggressive. Get your own people in check before crying about others [/quote]

You seem to be missing the point now. This is about posting on one's team thread something positive, not about possible comments. So let's start again so we are on the same page. Is is ok with you to post positive comments about the team on its own thread? Once we settle the original question then we can have a discussion about negative comments that follow. If your answer is yes to the original question, and I assume since liberty parents posted their commitments it is, then the response to the post about the Newsday girls to watch was inappropriate (especially as there were no put downs to any other club in the original post). This is not to say that posts on other sites have not been inappropriate, I am sure there are some. It does seem that the parents that complain about YJ parents supposedly (all we know is they are anonymous) posting these comments come on this site and do exactly the same thing they complain about. Then they justify it by saying, the YJ and they are so horrible it is acceptable.