Originally Posted by Anonymous
I believe the 2020 girls all went in wearing red. (Unless they played up with the 2019 team last year). On the website it lists two 2020 teams. Does anyone know how many girls tried out and how many they will take?

This is an easy one. They will take all the girls. They will make a team for your daughter and give you a spot on that team. It turns out that your money is just as good as they money coming from someone on the blue team. And this is fine, so long as you know where your daughter stands and what to expect. I get it, YJ is a brand name and people love to wear it. Many of the players on the lower teams are a far cry from what exists on the blue, but at least you can be in the organization with a chance to move up through the teams if politics don't get in the way. It would be the same with any other organization you go to as well. If the girls are truely athletically gifted, they will rise up despite politics. Don't count on the skill/training money making crap turning your daughter into something she's not. I'm not saying the camps and clinics aren't worthwhile, they are, but it isn't going to turn your daughter into a blue girl if she dosnt have it inside her to begin with.