Originally Posted by Anonymous
I WISH Coach Chapman would start a travel team! The following she would have would be immmeasurable! Please, if there is a Santa Claus, deliver this gift to the lax community!

We can only hope Chappy will start her own club. She could form a team in every age group instantly! We would join in a heartbeat!

I am not familiar with her and your thoughts that she may branch out. You are putting sticks in the fire hoping she starts something. Why? Who is she? Your thinking she should start up a club with teams of all age groups? As I said I am not familiar with her, where she is from or how she fits in the lax community, all I can say is anyone offering other quality options for girls to play should be welcomed.
Coach Chapman is from Garden City and has, without question, the best girls lacrosse program on Long Island, and is in the , if not the best coach in New [lacrosse] if not the country. Any person saying that any other person is desperate is a fool. Almost any girl would love to play under the truly , most successful coach in N.Y. including every Y.J. player and every North Port player. Every player wants to win and she proves that she can every year.