I did not mean to get you upset or instigate, if that occurred I apologize. I was trying to make a point I am for freedom of speech and the right to defend oneself. I was turned onto this thread from someone in the soccer community and I just don't see the point period. I know teachers salaries are public knowledge as well as multitude of other civil servants what does any of that have to do with lacrosse; just as any pending litigation is between you and the coach in question what does that have to do with youth lacrosse. Why air it out here was my point. These sites were set up to help youth sports; this is a black eye for everyone. Kind of like mine is bigger than your type thing. God bless and good luck to all of you. There is some very hurtful things posted here and i dont think anyone wins by name calling, insults, lawyers ect.
AKA "Casper"

Casper, I am not upset. It is hard to have a meaningful discussion or argument without knowing who your opponent and their position is. It is shadow boxing and I don't like it, nor is it an even playing field.

You say you don't see the point and that is the point. Why an attorney representing Ms. Rose should call on a Sunday afternoon intimating a lawsuit without mentioning the details, and then say that she is shopping and will call later, was clearly meant to frighten BOTC ownership. Clearly, that tactic has back-fired big time.

A professional and business-like way for the attorney to handle a situation is to put it in writing and send a letter, and not call on a Sunday afternoon hoping to get me to soil my Hugo Boss Mini-Hip briefs from the fear of impending litigation.

The fact that there is no lawsuit only goes to validate what I wrote above and that is that there is no case here. So to be redundant, there is no pending litigation.

PS 139 Q, schoolyard rules apply here. If you are going to start a fight then you need to be prepared that the other guy may land a punch or three, and that he isn't going to run home to mommy.

You also need to be clear that it was you, the people who were unhappy with Ms. Rose and the YJs that prompted Ms. Rose to request her attorney to get you to stop the negative posting by contacting BOTC. Neither CageSage nor I ever posted or commented about Ms. Rose or the YJs. It was you, the public who did and all we did was stand up for your rights.

Ms. Rose's salary, and if I want, her teaching certificates can be posted here. I could also go further and post the salaries of the entire teaching staff of the district if I really want to make it uncomfortable for Ms. Rose with her co-workers.

Bottom-line for me is if you want to try and bully me I will bully you right back in spades!!.

You should all be happy that your First Amendment rights were protected here from a woman who wanted them removed.

How do you think the Northport School District Administration and Board of Education would feel if they saw this message thread?