That is a very decent and honorable reply by your former coach and of course you attack it as a fake. I would bet you were all buddy buddy when you were face to face, jajajaja, you’re a fraud, a backstabbing fraud. It is no wonder why your team, parents and coaches have a miserable reputation with the other teams and officials throughout the section. There is no doubt by the tone of the responses who I would believe. Back to debate, yes we lost 2, but I do recall our kids teams did meet up in a scrimmage last year and Mahopac came out on top. Anyhow there is no shame in losing to a Mamaroneck or a quality small school like Haldane and I will still root for my child and their friends/teammates. Unlike you who threatens coaches, sends out emails to round up parents against a coach, bullies school admin, threatens to go to private schools, shamefully drinks on school grounds and lives for a silly college window decal to display to your neighbors, you are all show.

Back to the rumors, friends wife subs in the district, also a lax family, Coach Colsey will bring that team to the promise land, and it says a lot that you disparage him because you ultimately fear him. You couldn’t control him and that worries you because you want to bully and control your kids coach (probably teachers too) like the current coach who you hand picked to backstab the former coach. The current coach is to busy being “bro’s” with the players. No discipline, he talks [Censored] to opposing teams players. Totally unprofessional but that is par for the course in country club land. Lax bro frat boy testosterone [Censored].

Go Pac!