Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to PT2020? 60 goals against and not competitive?
They didn't belong in the Adrenaline Cup, but despite embarrasing results the kids got to see what the top teams in the country look and play like. Although I'm guessing in your mind if your son was on the team it would have made all the difference in the world

First tourney of the summer - relax. Surely many teams missing key kids as state playoffs still going on in the area. Primetime and Express North 2018s are both very good and have for a while. Both 2019 squads were competitive (PT way more so than last year) - North made the last two finals last summer. Let's just let the rest of the season play out.

One thing is for sure watching 18s and 19s - the best teams are still the best, but the group of top teams is more tightly bunched than ever.

Does LI Express North have any players from Yorktown? I am assuming they do and they were in the NYS finals on Saturday. These kids probably haven't practiced together since last Fall. Relax.

Yes more than a few Yorktown kids, but you knew that!

as far as PT, someone's comment was they were better than LY. Did they get any better from the fall?

Obviously. My point was made.