Originally Posted by Anonymous
The only truth is Eclipse and Primetime have the best 2021 players in the area. For anyone to say they are full of holdbacks shows they are envious of the success of both programs. I personally know Express North did not have one hold backs on the team last season. This area is full of great coaches on a bunch of teams and everyone's main concern should be is my son getting better being on the team that he was on.

I do think Schreiber, Daniello, Hanford should get together and have a tournament in the spring for this area. They should be trying to get these kids playing at the level of the top teams on Long Island and in Baltimore.

God Bless to all on 9/11

Why do you equate people calling out programs for encouraging and promoting the holdback phenomenon and envy? Are you an LIE North parent who knows there were no holdbacks last year? How do you feel about parents holding their kids back a year to be able to better compete against your son? These programs are exploiting children and the parents are buying in. Very sad.