Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now that rosters are finalized how do local 2023 shape up?
OT, Express Katonah/Westport, Preds, Eclipse, TS91, others?

Just a guess but Prime Time is likely the strongest of the group. I heard Eclipse had a fair amount of turnover on their roster so it should be improved. Not sure how the Express North teams look relative to the others - the Katonah teams should be pretty good. No idea on TS91 and Preds.

2023 Express North apparently pretty strong but time will tell. Apparently some screw ups with North 2020 and 2021. Was supposed to be AA, A and B in Westchester but there was a big exodus. AA still very solid but they were forced to distribute the B level kids to A in Westchester and A in Fairfield. Basically put some very weak kids on what would have been solid A teams. Folks not happy with the miscalculation.

What does that mean? Are you saying that there are no longer 3 teams in Katonah for 2020 and 2021? And that there are two teams in Fairfield? I thought Fairfield only had 1 team each, and supposed to be AA?

There is on 2020 and one 2021 in Fairfield and they are definitely not AA especially after the moved kids from the Westchester B team that fell apart from poor numbers. My friend whose kid plays in Fairfield is livid.