Originally Posted by Bladerunner
Another stupid, uniformed post. Primetime and John Jay are not connected. Primetime is a business run by a former John Jay player and they take the best players, does not matter if you play for John Jay. I'm guessing your kid was cut by them....there are so many options for kids of all ages; Superstar, American Lax Academy, House of Sports, Team 91, Express North, Warriors, Brewster Sports Center, Danbury Sports...and the list goes on.
Quote " when a childs only instructional option outside the town season is Primetime, it makes it harder to build that foundation"
Well if that is the case it is a lazy parents fault, I just listed all of the above options and I'm sure I forgot some.
Another post from a C level parent that is bitter towards the world because his kid can't make an A team or a team like Primetime or Express.....May be time to move on to Choir or some non-athletic activity or just suck it up and play at the B/C level where your kid belongs.

Says the dad from "Lower Westchester" that has a hold back on the team. Although he may be half right, the turnaround could be attributed to coaching changes not club strategies.