Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well that makes a lot of sense....the top youth kids don't even play for the ballers and in HS the kids have basically been forced to play for them by Marr...but that's ok right?? No conflict there!
While you're absolutely right about a conflict of interest, that does seem to run prevalent in the lacrosse world with HS coaches running programs or coaching summer teams. Colsey/Ridgefield/Superstars Bruce/Brunswick/Two-Way Daniello/Prime-Time/JJ etc. I'd be curious to the Yorktown player and parent point of view. I just see the results of a winning (dominant?) high school program where the kids are playing the best teams on LI and Jersey while advancing to state play-off games and the top players seem to be (some early) committed to top colleges. Again, my first post had more to do with how programs (high school/summer) incorporate or improve that mid-level player...

Marr is a great coach, I don't believe he is involved in the administration of Ballers program. Its not right to smear his name on this board.