Originally Posted by Anonymous
Regarding younger teams (2024-21): I saw that the Predators announced their roster. Have any of the other teams (2way, PT, T91, Express North) announced anything yet? will they post names or send emails?

At least some of those teams have issued offers. Based on past practices, I do not believe all such clubs will ever post rosters as Predators did. PT put up links to register for those that have been offered, so it seems clear that offers have gone out from them.
Regarding younger teams (2024-21): I saw that the Predators announced their roster. Have any of the other teams (2way, PT, T91, Express North) announced anything yet? will they post names or send emails?

At least some of those teams have issued offers. Based on past practices, I do not believe all such clubs will ever post rosters as Predators did. PT put up links to register for those that have been offered, so it seems clear that offers have gone out from them.

Express North sent out invites between Sunday & Monday. I'm glad they don't post rosters, no one else's business where my son plays.