Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yorktown 2019 recently committed to Richmond. Looks like Marr and company are doing something right in Ytown.

Not bad for a suspended coach!! Nice to see he is still working hard getting his players recruited no??

You got me hook line and sinker

Who takes credit for that, HS or club? Just like North Rockland Kid earlier this year, HS or Club?

Who gets credit? Are you serious? Is there any chance a few of you meatheads can celebrate the accomplishments of the youth in our area as opposed to always sniping and decrying and turning everything into a negative thread?

Congrats to the Yorktown kid, I'm sure he worked hard, practiced his butt off and got plenty of great coaching. Congrats to Yorktown, a lacrosse powerhouse that keeps producing lacrosse talent.
always appreciate when a self righteous Archie Bunker type scolds the forum. No one belittled the accomplishments of the early recruit and , if one took the time to read the thread, it began with a discussion about the Yorktown Ballers and their influence on the dominance of the Yorktown HS program. But in this recent age of early recruitment, club teams obviously play a role and they certainly like to promote and advertise how many commitments they have. In this case , I believe Express North.