Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how everyone just assumed this midfielder who left PT For LI is a h/b. R u sure about that...... looks to me like he is still eleigible to go to the World Series again this year. And my son has played with him for years. He is a VERY hard worker and leader on the field. Great teammate. A big loss for PT

OK Mom, keep telling yourself that. Your kid is very talented and yes a loss to PT but far from a great teammate. He is bull dodger and that's it, I am sure PT will be fine without him and the offensive will move the ball much better without a bull dodger trying to do it all himself. From what I hear it was well received by all that he left.

Kid is very talented NEVER passes. Kids on our team are already fed up the sideline is getting frustrated as well

Seems like every pretty good team has 1 or 2 talented, bigger, stronger middies who are big producers but also notorious ballhogs. Against weaker teams, they dominate and are celebrated. Against stronger teams, they turn the ball over and frustrate teammates and the sidelines. They are used to being "the man" and never learn or embrace team concepts. Pretty common.