Hi All, Since this is an anonymous board, I have no way to prove who I am except that I am the "Clown" who was the previous coach at Greeley. If you know me, then you know i have a 516 phone number and grew up in NJ - that should be sufficient enough. Lacrosse is a small world, so it didn't take long for word to get to me about this "discussion."

2 years on - I can't believe I still have to address my time and departure from Greeley, but here we are. There's a saying, "those who know, don't care and those who care, don't know."

There are maybe 5 or 6 people who have a grasp on the full scope of what went on over the course of my entire tenure there - the mostly good and the small minority of times that were bad. None of those people are on here talking about it - or talking about it at all. For those that "heard" what happen or are going off on what they "know" went on and seem to care so much that they are still talking about it - you don't know and you are simply wrong. I said my piece at the end of that season. You can probably get my email it's probably still out there. I am not going to go into it again. I'm also not going to counterpoint the inaccurate things written here - for starters there's just too much of it. Except to say this: no one can honestly say I or my coaches didn't care and we were there just for paycheck - Any coach will tell you it isn't about the money. I am just a guy from NJ who loves lacrosse and have a passion for coaching it and have done so at every level. I have no connection to Greeley other than I was hired to be an assistant at first and then the Head Coach. I fully dove into it like I do all my coaching positions. I built some great relationships that endure to this day as a result. I was there for nearly all the fall and winter league games, ran virtual trainings during the covid lockdowns in 2020, did youth clinics and more. My second and third child were both born during my time there and not that it's anyone's business, the pregnancies were less than ideal - everyone is healthy now, thankfully. Winter ball or fall ball i may have missed a small amount of times, because: life. But when it come to spring, I never missed one practice and on ONE occasion I had to leave a game early because my daughter was taken to the ER. After 15 years of doing summer travel balI, I wanted to take some time to spend summer with my family. I was asked to coach a younger Express team because it was heavy with Greeley youth players and we all wanted to help continue to build the relationship from youth to HS guys and so I did.

It's telling that it is all still done anonymously. Just like it was done when I was at Greeley. Just like it was done at Express - I've seen the emails. People were so righteous that the few that were written all start with some version of 'don't let my son know I am writing this and I don't want the coach to know, but...' The same people that to my face feigned support while writing fabricated emails to the administration.

What you also aren't realizing is that all of this is also a backhand insult to the current coach who was an assistant to me my final year. It's his program now. I wished him luck then and still do now. He should be measured like any of us: by what he does now and going forward, not by comparing him to me or anyone else. Let's also not forget there are a large group of HS kids that are putting the work in to get better every day. Most of whom I had the privilege of coaching at one time or another. I want them all to succeed.

Anyone else that still seems to have an issue, call or text me and we can discuss it. If you don't have my number than frankly, you aren't important enough to me to worry about your opinion. I won't hold my breath for the phone to ring. It didn't then and it doubt it will now.

Let's refocus on talking about Section 1 lacrosse. The season is off to a great start and Good luck to everyone this season. Hopefully this is the last of it.

It will be for me.

BZ