Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because the first tournament of the summer at HHH in Pa. They got shellacked, after that the coach put the team in A level brackets. Nothing wrong with putting the kids in brackets where they will play other players comparable to their ability. Feel free to ask one of one the Ytown coaches. They are good guys building good players/team. Schreiber is doing a fantastic job at Express North.

We won our last tournament on LI beating teams that had won other tournaments, including the Edge from Canada. The team progressed more than I've seen with any other team. Good players, good coaches= fun summer. My son is more skilled, more confident and really head and shoulders above his town teammates. The time and money has been worth it. Yes, it helps to have Yorktown guys coaching the players. They know their stuff and are passionate.

We? Are you one of the Yorktown coaches or just a dad living vicariously through his son and now considers himself on the team? How much Express clothing do you personally own?

Proud Dad living vicariously through my son. I had my 11 years of playing lacrosse. Great experience and lifelong friends. I'm a "we" kinda guy. I guess you're a sad little guy who didn't have those great experiences? Lighten up.
Because the first tournament of the summer at HHH in Pa. They got shellacked, after that the coach put the team in A level brackets. Nothing wrong with putting the kids in brackets where they will play other players comparable to their ability. Feel free to ask one of one the Ytown coaches. They are good guys building good players/team. Schreiber is doing a fantastic job at Express North.

We won our last tournament on LI beating teams that had won other tournaments, including the Edge from Canada. The team progressed more than I've seen with any other team. Good players, good coaches= fun summer. My son is more skilled, more confident and really head and shoulders above his town teammates. The time and money has been worth it. Yes, it helps to have Yorktown guys coaching the players. They know their stuff and are passionate.

We? Are you one of the Yorktown coaches or just a dad living vicariously through his son and now considers himself on the team? How much Express clothing do you personally own?

Proud Dad living vicariously through my son. I had my 11 years of playing lacrosse. Great experience and lifelong friends. I'm a "we" kinda guy. I guess you're a sad little guy who didn't have those great experiences? Lighten up.

You should be proud. I played. Had great experiences and continue to maintain relationships with my former teammates. I'm plenty light but smart enough to know its my son's journey not mine and think it's unwise to ever make his playing a "we." It's his playing, his practice and his team. I'm just a fan who writes the checks.

Lighten up Francis.