Fat boy? I’m confused, I thought you handpicked the current coach and like him? Why backstab this coach also? So confused by this. You bully your way through the youth association to install a new assistant coach with the goal being to overthrow the then current coach, get what you want and now call him “fat boy” - that Yeti tumbler must be getting an extra workout today! Please don’t drive today because you are a mess enough texting and drinking as you most likely are wearing your varsity letter jacket jajajaja.

You are right, I don’t know anything about lax Jajajajaja, I’m just a basketball dad who’s kids enjoy lax and I’ve never played a day in my life. Didn’t know the rules until 4 years ago and I’m still confused by them and please don’t get me started on my daughters game and those rules where good defense is a penalty jajajaja! But I wouldn’t say I’m fat, a touch under 6 feet and about 76 kg (that’s about 170 to you in the US) doesn’t qualify me as “fat boy” so why the detest for your handpicked coach? As I think about it, I guess you are thinking that this is the old coach here? Jajajajaja, again listening to you boldly blather your detest for a coach and your plans to coordinate complaints to the school, whether at the Dome or at the sidelines of games or tournaments the word gets around of who to avoid and of course it’s usually the frat boys with their Yetis and their glory days being relived through their kids (most unfortunately.

Rumor still is that Coach C will be coaching that team next year - that will be a problem for the section as a real knowledgeable coach will be in charge of a talented team. A coach that could go uptempo or slow it down as he has proven in his state titles over superior Darien teams who were NATIONALLY ranked.

This is not a job for frat boys, but as a frat boy you wouldn’t know that, and the school would be negligent if they didn’t pursue a real coach like Colsey. Also, don’t say you don’t have a “horse in the race” when you do. Im not a betting man but I bet you wouldn’t even insure that horse? If Roy Colsey is the coach of Greely they win a few section tiles and maybe states in the immediate future. If not it stays daddy club ball and kids go away on spring break and blame everyone around them.

Those around you have ears, and the reputation of certain parents gets around, that’s why I now keep my rocking lawn chair far away from the pack and I just get the gossip afterwards.

~Go PAC!