Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Colsey is a blue collar guy coaching white collar kids. Sometimes those worlds don’t fit nicely together

Blue collar, white collar. Give me a break , I know what you mean and it’s partially true, but has nothing to do with being a decent human being, the guy has almost no social skills. He yells at kids , but does nothing to teach them. He plays daddy ball like no one else I have ever seen. Which explains why he went to PrimeTime. He has zero tolerance for anyone and clearly could care less about anything lacrosse related other than box. Blue collar is no excuse , plenty of people get their hands dirty every day and come home and act like gentlemen. Guy is bi polar. He may have been a great player in his day, but great players sometimes don’t make great coaches.

Your comments are out of line. Coach Colsey is the real deal. I could write a long case on why but that wouldn’t do it justice and considering your view wouldn’t register, anyway.

Diagnosing the man as bipolar and calling him names is juvenile. Take a fresh view of the experience and learn from it. Hopefully, your son has already.