Originally Posted by Anonymous

Gotta admit though, the girls look great in the high end uniforms, jackets and all the rest. Half of them are on team E or D and can't catch or throw, but look great off the field. My kid can play like heck, but does look shabby in the dress department due to the use of cheezy pinneys as uniforms. Not overly concerned, but it would be nice to upgrade.
She would probably be one of those so called ‘D’ or ‘E’ kids if she tried out for a higher end club. [/quote]

If you think that is the case, a player from YJ's forth or fifth team is equal to a TG first team player you are delusional. I'm sure you need to tell yourself that to sleep at night just to justify spending the money. Those teams are miles from being competitive. Some of your age groups have an edge and some do not. Don't get me wrong, I know and respect that your top teams are very strong, if you think that TG teams don't stack up, especially the lower ages, you are in denial. [/quote]

Have to agree your younger age teams are very good (2019-2020),not as good at older levels .
Had considered a shift to TG but the concern I had was who knew where SS was going to end up considering she was just a college kid at the time.What would TG be if SS had been offered a boat load of money to coach out of state.You still have to be concerned with what her involvement will be with the club due to time constraints and NCAA regulations with recruiting age kids.I still do not see how she will be able to avoid problems at the recruiting ages in that some of those kids fall outside the 50 mile radius thing.As SS is the overwhelming main draw for TG and I am sure many would not have joined if they thought she would have little involvement.That being said I hope it works out for the kids in the club as they work very hard and deserve to get what they thought they were paying for. [/quote]

YJ top team in each age group is always excellent. In,fact, in the older age groups, the top 2 teams are awesome. Starting with 2017 and going younger, that's not the case any more. Too much competition from too many other programs. the second teams in 2017 and below certainly have some great players, but they dont have the depth of the older groups.