Originally Posted by Anonymous
the only time a yJ #1 team will play a topgun team is when CR knows that she can beat them easily. otherwise she will do everything in her power to avoid topguns.

Maybe they are too good just like that player who got cut from the national team ,she was too good so they did not want her to show up the best players in the country,too funny.

Predictions

2020--TG
2019--TG
2018--YJ
2017--MD. Mainly bc no YJ
2016--MD
2015--YJ
2014 YJ

How can you make predictions like this? My daughter plays for 2020 black and I have no idea how good they might be. Are you scouting 2020 teams from Other states.
Lets just go and compete and let the girls leave it all on the field, win or lose.
Good luck to everyone this week, all teams, and all ages.

First off they are predictions so stop being so politically correct, and just because you have no idea how good the team can be doesn't mean I don't.You are going to look like a moron when they win the tournament, the only thing that will hurt this team is there are some difficult parents and the politics will be an issue in a hurry.Another prediction they win this weekends tournament.If you want to know the reasons for said predictions I can give you many.

look like a moron if they win? No, that'll make me happy, as I said my daughter is on that team. So if they don't win does that make you a moron? I'm not making predictions, and all I said was how do you know how good the other teams are? Did YJ, and TG sweep all these age divisions last year? If they did that's amazing. it's easy to go out on a limb and predict something when you don't put a name to it, don't be so defensive I didn't attack you.