Originally Posted by Anonymous
Give me a break the kid is not even that good, lost to a 2020 TG team while playing for another TG team.Best kid while playing up two years , is that a joke .Either your 2018 team is horrible or you are mental. Yes a good player but physically small .Very bad decision to make this kid the one exception , tells me if she is that much better than the rest of our TGs we are in trouble.

2018 is likely the strongest young age group in TG's. Joke? No, she has ridiculous stick and shooting skills, aggresive,gound balling, smart, defensive clearing etc...... if TG is in trouble, then so is the rest of elite travel lacrosse because there is no one close at this point. The only real question is will she stay years ahead of the age group or settle back in? You sound like a threatened or sour graped, whatever, hey my daughter is years ahead on town level and very competitive on elite travel level, but I can admit this kid is years beyond on the elite level. If you can't see the talent in this kid you should seriously find a different sport for your daughter to play.