Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
At 22 years old, I think SS is one of the most professional and mature people I have ever met. With her appointment as Hofstra's new lacrosse coach and being associated with TG, it can only be a win win for anyone involved with TG. First of all she is known throughout the country on the lacrosse circuit, which means she knows many other college coaches and recruiters and they know her. I can only think that she will be able to open many doors for lots of girls. I also think that if she is trying to build a good team herself and there is a YJ that wants to go to and play for Hofstra, SS is professional enough to recruit that you'ng lady. If anyone was at tryouts, and heard her message she gave to the girls at the end of the tryout, anyone would know that her main message is EDUCATION to these girls. My daughter heard her loud and clear. She thanked everyone for trying out, she told them they all did a great job, but to remember that academics come first before lacrosse and anything else. she wants the girls to focus on their studies and continue to do well at school. I would have to think that if there is an academic program down the line at say Syracuse, Rutgers, Loyola, Northwestern, etc. and that is where my daughter wanted to go (instead of Hofstra), I can only think that SS could open many doors and assist my daughter in going to a school of her academic choice, where she also happens to be able to play lacrosse. Why must everyone always focus on the negative of a situation. I feel like SS being coach to Hofstra and being a part of TG is a great opportunity and a gift to everyone.

When you say everyone you should say TG. Unless of course you live outside the 50 mile radius or want to play for one of Hofstra's division rivals and your a good player.

TG Parents - Don't even reply to these silly, negative posts...they'll go away eventually.