Originally Posted by Anonymous
If I am not mistaken YJ has grown leaps and bounds in the past 4 years even with the existence of TG. Don't really see TG cutting into anything YJ is doing. I heard YJ branching out into another part of the state too!! Hum I guess they are not so worried about all the speculation and drama you people make up.

As for the ill feelings can we just say SOUTHBAY. Maybe that will ring a bell for SS. Seems to me that's where all the drama begins.

Awesome. YJ is expanding and doing great. Then there is no need for YJ members to come on a TG thread defending CR. It is entertaining to read their posts in a car accident kinda way however.
75% of the girls playing YJ are going to be sadly dissappointed, the reality is that for the most part the B,C &D teams are there to subsidize the the chosen ones,plain and simple - there are no more cuts, if you can pay you can play

100 % of your clubs members will be disappointed having to deal with you ,let me guess you will not even mention what club you are affiliated with.Funny thing is I have spoken to many parents who have kids on the so called lower level teams and they were all happy, maybe because it gives them a place to play and get better.If it were up to you I guess these lesser skilled players should not even be playing travel, what a snob.