Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have seen the middle country team many times .Their 6 th grade coach should be ashamed of himself .If they think they have a tuff game coming they actually bring in kids from other towns ( yes TG players) who are not on their roster to play.They will not come on here and deny it because if they do I will send pictures to the league proving it. No I did not report this to the league because I honestly could not care less who wins scgl games and in the end would just hurt the girls who just want to play.That being said they use the stall method all the time, if they have a lead they stall for 15 minutes at times which is such a cheesy thing to do when there is no stick checking and the refs are bad enough that they never call 3 seconds for closely guarded.It's not the NCAA or even varsity but their coach thinks he is some sort of lacrosse guru when in reality he is a complete tool taking advantage of scgl rules.
Just out of curiosity, what do the SCGYL rules say about bringing kids in from other towns? I’m also wondering what kind of idiotic parents would allow their kid to play as a ringer for another town team. They’re just telling their daughter that it’s ok to cheat if you want to win. Do you tell her to do that in school as well? Unless her town doesn’t have a team, she should stick with her own team.