Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter has played purple for two years . Each year I have seen the team improve as a team and my daughter has improved as a player and as a teammate. The Smiths have always told me that there goal is to have two A teams not an Black A team and a purple B team. The age groups practice on the same nights at the same time with thier respective coaches on side by side fields. An occasional scrimmage will occur at the end of a session. I am excited to see the new purple players that will be added to the roster.
In her first year thier was a drastic difference between the black and purple but as we enter year three I believe the end of practice scrimmages will be more competitive . Purple may loose but the blowout factor is a thing of the past! Reinforcing thier goal of having two A teams. By no means am I saying the purple is as good as the black I am just saying the gap is narrowing. As a parent I couldn't be happier with how my daughters have been treated and taught by the Top Gun Family! Yes I like the program so much that I have my youngest playing on the 20 black .

Your post is very encouraging. We're new to Top Guns, and looking forward to it. We were also impressed with the tryouts, the skill level that was there, and we think it's the right place for our daughter, and our family. What age group are you referring to with the growth of the purple team? Thanks.