Originally Posted by Anonymous
My understanding, and I admit this is second hand info, is that Spallina was going to run clinics and games on Sunday mornings for the 6-7-8 th grade group. I believe it was by invitation only and was mainly TG kids and some YJ kids and they were trying to keep it to the so called more competitive kids.Even though I am not a registered user yet I also heard that the big kahoona did not like the idea and felt they were possibly going to be tempted to jump ship so a practice day switch may have been made in this age group.Again all second hand info but that is what I was hearing and am now a little ticked because it sounded like a great idea.

So you are ticked off over rumors you admitted are second hand and possibly untrue? Hmmm sounds like your entire post is Bull Sh!*.

Actually my kid was invited to attend ,how it all came about and exactly how it was going to be done was not completely clear but it sounded like a great opportunity to learn from a proven coach and play with some talented kids. In my opinion the more time with a lacrosse stick in their hand the better.I would say I am dissappointed it may not happen and admimit I have no idea if BS changed the day of practice in response to this. that being said you seem a little sensitive ,could it be your kid was not asked or one of those control freak TG daddys that could not control this.

No. I just despise people who not only perpetuate second hand trash but post fictitious stories in an attempt to stir the pot. You my friend are one of those people.

Despise, how dramatic. Fact, there was going to be a camp/scrimages held at Stony Brook under the instruction of Spallina on Sundays involving 6-7 graders many but not all TG players .Fact ,many current Stony Brook players were going to help in the training.Fact ,TG have now switched these age groups to Sundays and now the Stony Brook instruction may not happen. Fact BS was not happy that so many of his younger players were going to attend this .Exactly what from the original post in regard to this was second hand trash.The point that someone gets ticked when politics get in the way of something beneficial for the kids is what you should really despise, unless you are one of those control freak TG daddies.

Well, If you read your posts you will see your inconsistencies. Is this Al Gore? Your story has flip flopped almost as much as Mr Gores global warming theory. You are not smart enough to make stuff up and remember those lies. Even though it's in black and white for your reference you still screw it up. Keep em coming though because it's fun and interesting to see you back track. But we have seen this from you in the past and you just won't learn from your mistakes will you wink