Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great day at Hofstra today! First day with Top Guns, and it was awesome. Shannon, Bill, coach, and the parents were very welcoming. Girls played great, tons of passing!

What age group does your daughter play

If you nasty negative posters took a few minutes before you attack you would have seen 2017. Why such hate? I was there again today with my other team and TG did not look as good (before I forget and the haters attack THEY HAD ON THEIR PINK PINNIES). Curious-was today a combo team or was yesterday the black team? Thanks Shannon for a nice tournament, everyone was very professional.

If you could actually follow the conversation you would see the 2017 was mentioned after he replied to his own post about the tons of passing his daughters team does,at this point to complicated to explain to another cool aide drinker.

So your upset that the kool aide has this person thinking that his daughters team passes to one another? If your looking to stir the pot and start trouble, you should really wait for something better to jump on than someone complimenting good team play. Don't know what club you come from but I can assume (spare me the Honeymooners lessson). BTW the yellow stuff your drinking is not cool aide.

Actually just have problem on guy acting as if he played against his own daughters team and complimenting them with some fictitious team that played them in 2 round.Actually do not play for any club as I do not see the need to spend that much money on a 10 year old.Your youngest TG team very good but I do not think made more then 2 passes the entire game ,were just to big and athletic for our town team.BTW that brown stuff on your nose is not chocolate.