Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well here some proof most of the Top Gun teams won at the All American Showcase. Can't knock success

I believe the 9th grade team lost in the semi finals

Guess they have to get some more out of state players for their team

only 2 out of how many teams like 8 won....

Watching several games at the All American Showcase I was impressed on how well the girls for the Top Guns played as a team. Sure there were one or two girls that stood out but they did not rely on them to win. It was a team effort that won. All the girls on the Top Guns teams had equal skills and could play the game. No, their coaches are not “Lazy” This pasted weekend shows there is some valor to the Top Guns Organization and the person who blog that statement should retract it. It was notIntelligent on his/her part to print that. As far as the availability of the coaches I don’t think any of the parents or players seem to mind. They all know that an education come first and there was always a qualified coach in the winter and early spring.

Now for the 9th grade team statement, the Top Guns have two 9th grade 2015 teams and one of them won the championship. Your statement shows the immaturity you bring to the game. Grow up it seems your kids are more mature than you.