Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately I think a nerve has been struck with the pompous parents whose daughters MUST be labeled on the black team and therefore the "A" team, vs being on purple. How dare there be a 2nd competitive team in any age group? (said sarcastically) Obviously one team is going to be loaded with awesome players. But why is it so hard to believe that with such a great turnout at tryouts, a second team of highly competitive awesome players couldn't be formed? And I'll say it so the arrogant, negative parents out there don't start crying....of course that second team will play in a lower division....there,there feel better? Now everyone needs to lighten up and get their panties unbunched, and be happy that we have young, happy and HEALTHY kids who can play and enjoy sports! Let's be thankful for what we have and focus on the positive! Thank you

Yeah real positive.Stop with the politically correct everyone gets a metal type attitude.No one said they cannot have 2 very good teams at each age group but to act as if there is not an A and B and possibly a C team is just silly.You keep lying to your kid telling them that her team is just as good as the top team and I will keep telling mine that if she wants to be on the top team she needs to work hard.If you consider that arrogant so be it.If people are actually believing that both teams will be equal and are making their decision to lay based on that then that is wrong.Good luck on your purple team.