Originally Posted by Anonymous
Top Guns

My daughter is on 20 black and as far as I know there wasn't a team playing

There was an email sent out a while back to 2020 girls from a father who was having a team for these tournaments.
some of the girls played under the name "Green Machine" in the 6th grade B division. They also played at the Shamrock Shootout 6th Grade B.
Many other TG 2020 girls played in the Shamrock Shootout 6th Grade A with the Rebels.

No there definitely was a TG 2020 team in 6th grade bracket (there was only 1 6th bracket) at WW. My daughters team played them, purple pinny and all. Why is this hard to believe? [/quote]
There were two brackets in that age group, and the girls that were called Green Machine were some of the TG 2020 girls. This was just a father coached team that isn't the whole 2020 team, or select members of TG. nothing to see here , as someone pointed out earlier an email was sent out. Some TG 2020 girls have played with a team called Rebels who are based out east, and others with Green Machine who seem to be more west. Just keeping sticks in their hands, which is good. There definitely were two divisions at Wounded Warrior for 6th grade, here are the winners:
Shamrock Shootout 2013 Champions - Girls Division

Grade 3 : Eastport-South Manor
Grade 4 : Rocky Point
Grade 5 : Northport
Grade 6 : Middle Country (A), Green Machine (B)
Grade 7 : Rocky Point (A), 91 Crossfire (B)
Grade 8 : Yellow Jackets 2017

[/quote]

Shamrock Shootout and Wounded Warrior are 2 different tournaments! Wounded Warrior is the tournament being discussed.