IMHO this depends on the grade and the quantity of girls on the team.

2nd thru 4th:
I could see where a town having just enough girls to field two teams borrow players from the same town's "other" team. I can see doing this so they can have enough girls to field 16 girls (two sub lines at middie).

This would benefit all girls. Why, because if the town only fielded one team (with all of the girls) the girls would barley see the field.

5th thru 7/8th:
Question the motives but if for the same reasons as above (I don't think that is what you are insinuating) if not the same as above why not just speak to the coach for your daughter to possibly get more time on the field.

It is an instructional league and the SCGL rules do say all players should play 1/2 the game.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
SCGL should take a look out east, got a town program out there who have kids playing on multiple town teams. You have kids who pay to play but sit on the side line while the coach gets kids off other teams within the town to play, and play like ball hogs.Both the coach and the parents of these kids should be ashamed but they are so delusional thinking that their kids are the saviors for these teams. Let the kids on the roster play ,win or lose there is no reason to bring other kids in. They are not the only team doing this and the league needs to be proactive.