Ron Masera...I brought these girls together...as Jim said 10 girls who played with last summer's 2019 teams and are now 2020s. It also includes one girl who is a 2021 and will play up. For lax for hope I asked Bill Smith if there were a couple more girls who wanted to play and he provided 3 more contacts. No kids were ever hand picked and none have ever been denied. This was done for a simple reason...fun. As far as the name goes...since all of the girls play for Top Guns I was advised we should play as a TG team...this is fine with Bill.
If there are TG 2020 people in the conversation who feel slighted, my apologies. There was never an intention to leave anyone out. Moving on, there are two tournaments remaining that we could potentially put teams in for...Hofstra Sat 10/27 and Smithtown. Sunday 11/4. If we can get enough girls I would be happy to organize this. Call Billl or see me at lax for hope...I'll be the coach with a target on my back amidst a sea of pink for a nice charity event.
Ron