Originally Posted by Anonymous
For those of us who have no idea what ages you are talking about how about some specifics like what age teams and what town

I can tell you what I know, the TG 2016 team split two close games with the YJ 2017 blue. take from that what you want but it is what it is

So what's the point? I really don't understand the comment. A 2016 team beat a team a whole year younger and also lost to the same team. What should be taken from that? The 2017 team is good and the 2016 team is struggling against a younger team?I am not sure that is what was meant. Please fill me in.
You must be kidding . what is the club dues for Top Guns, It better be free. because if I have to pay to be on an "ELITE" team, that team better be able to beat girls a year younger without any problem at all . I don't men eek a a 1 goal win , I mean a 7-8 goal trouncing. I don't care if your goalie was starting middie, these are supposed to be the best girls in an age group. I can't decide if the entire team should be cut and hold new tryouts, or should the parents be demanding there money back. Either way if your a Top Guns Parent you should keep your mouth shut about being able to beat any club until your teams can at least compete with younger teams and town teams.

Holy pathetic trouble maker trying to stir it up. Stop making an [lacrosse] of yourself. Do you really think parents are buying your rant? All parents should keep their mouths shut, TG and other clubs. What exactly are trying to accomplish? Seriously, be quite and go away you sad, sad miserable person.
T.G. parents are the biggest trash talkers who are you guys trying to kid