Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let me ask a question if you think they are "not that good" 2015 team, which of course they are, why did you try out in the first place? In this poor economy, that seems silly to try out for a team your not even interested in!
You seem to be very short sighted, I have been very fortunate in this latest economy, but many others have not. To hold a "try out" and collect money from people knowing that your team is set is just dishonest. Like another poster said if your looking only to replace a middie and an attacker, then post that so every one knows and goalies and defenders don't waste there money. As far as 2015 black not being that good , obviously you coaches and directors don't think so either placing them in "B" divisions and going to week tournys. And maybe you have the gift of foresight , but I didn't know back in september that that team would be so week. good luck beating up on 91 white and fl$ , I would say we'll see you on the field but we play in the top divisions so the it is very unlikely.