Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously cage , you have some adult on here following youth (6-7) grade claiming his kids are out of college and you do not see some issue with that. Sorry but the politics of money has clearly out weighed what is best for the kids in this case and anyone who was looking forward to having a proven college coach help their daughter become a better lacrosse player knows this.Yes both YJ and TG parents know that they are willing to compromise when trying to find what is best for their kids lacrosse wise and that is pathetic, they should not have to in fear of repercussions.Even more pathetic some a-hole claiming his wife died while he goes after someone else's wife and you post it.Yes you will edit this post or ban me from future posts because of what has been written bt it is a chance I am willing to take.

for the life of me I don't understand why the board doesn't require registration to post, you'd have to think it would at least slow down the craziness. I don't know many message boards that don't require registration before posting. I'm anonymous but mostly I troll the boards and don't post much, for others it's fair game for negativity and to call people out without any real backlash. I'll register when required to.