Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"another nervous YJ parent. other clubs are getting very close to YJ "
Close, maybe ,maybe not, but you obviously believe not equal.I have watched several of the clubs and was wondering how would the gold yj teams do against the top top gun teams. The only age I am somewhat familiar with is 2016 and believe it would be a very close game but would give the nod to yj gold at this point.Does this hold true for the older girls , honestly do not know ?I have heard the 2015 tg team is very very good.

2015 TG team may be very very good (you are obviously a TG parent looking for some confidence in your team). The 2015 TG team will not even come close to the YJ blue at this age, I mean not close. Will they match up with the gold, maybe so, but doesn't that make them second string? Are the parents of the top TG team hoping to match up the YJ gold? Well at least they are being realistic now.
Please stop. Let's discuss the Top Guns program and growth on its own merits for now. Comparisons with other teams, some of which still have tryouts to go, can be left to the Winter and Spring seasons.