Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
give Bill Smith a call hus number is on every email he would be happy to put youy in touch with all of your teammates that are interested in playing.

I believe evry parent recieved an email from top guns informing them of the tournaments I am going to copy and paste the last line of it for you.........

The flyer is attached. Please go ahead and form teams on your own as it is a great way to keep the girls playing. Any further questions please let me know.

Bill Smith

--
Long Island Top Guns
PO BOX 1627
West Babylon, NY 11704
Phone Number: 631 404 2621
Fax Number: 631 539 9830
www.litopguns.com

Yeah everyone in the entire club got this. Let me translate for anyone sitting home this weekend. TG is a summer tournament club. Included in tuition is the summer tournaments and team practices. TG are nice enough to enter all teams in indoor winter leagues, which is optional for players. That is it, done, no more, that's where it ends, that's what you get. Even any additional tournament the older girls go to is a sign on board or try out for team specifically built for a particular tournament like the disney deal. So here is the key words sent out. GO AHEAD AND FORM YOUR OWN TEAMS. So many of you new comers don't get this yet, you are on your own to get with some team somewhere somehow for any and all extra tournaments. Figure out who the parent coaches are and start kissing butt. If your not down with that, start your own team and invite whoever you want. Be careful though because your bound to upset someone and the next thing you know everyone will be on this thread tearing you apart.

Everyone definitely DID NOT get that email...