Originally Posted by laxdad2
People complain because they are JEALOUS that's why! If that hole who said enough about the 19 black team ever seen them play they would understand..
that little 19black played 18a all summer long and wooped some sass only lost 2 games by 1 pt each. not bad not bad at all
and the girl you are talking about who is a 20 girl who is the best on the team got leftor held back. shes older than my 19 daughter. that team is stacked with talent hoping that the new girls being picked up are equally talented. At the tryout thaere was a big drop off thu0gh in talent so we will see.
proof will be not only on roster but on the feld next summer

You are the biggest moron I have seen on here and could not possibly be a TG parent.First 2019 played their age group all year ,just happens some tournaments have mixed age groups.Second you have the scores wrong so I assume you do not have a child in this group.What makes you the biggest moron is even discussing whether some 11 year old got left back in school.If you do actually have a child on the team you may be the reason other TG parents dislike that group,"stacked with talent" ,take your hold back (your words not mine) off that team and they are average at best.