Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter has played purple for two years . Each year I have seen the team improve as a team and my daughter has improved as a player and as a teammate. The Smiths have always told me that there goal is to have two A teams not an Black A team and a purple B team. The age groups practice on the same nights at the same time with thier respective coaches on side by side fields. An occasional scrimmage will occur at the end of a session. I am excited to see the new purple players that will be added to the roster.

In her first year thier was a drastic difference between the black and purple but as we enter year three I believe the end of practice scrimmages will be more competitive . Purple may loose but the blowout factor is a thing of the past! Reinforcing thier goal of having two A teams. By no means am I saying the purple is as good as the black I am just saying the gap is narrowing. As a parent I couldn't be happier with how my daughters have been treated and taught by the Top Gun Family! Yes I like the program so much that I have my youngest playing on the 20 black .

What age group has your older daughter been playing for w/ TG?