This is the first time I have been on the BOTC and I am SHOCKED at what I have read! I can not believe this stuff is written by ADULTS! We are supposed to be the mature ones, aren't we?
-Every club has it's positives and negatives no matter where you are
-People knowing people and being "connected" is a part of life, it happens everywhere you go! so deal with it
-We as the parents of these girls choose to have our girls play where they play for a reason - because we feel it's the best place for them to be!
-All of these clubs are businesses and therefore are going to make money- you have a choice if you put your child in travel lacrosse or not. I have yet to find the free one that does it out of the kindness in their hearts!
-So, if your DAUGHTER is happy where she is, if your DAUGHTER has learned something and improved her skills and your DAUGHTER likes the girls she plays with and her coaches then good job mom & dad your daughter is in the right place for HER!!! There is NO need for us as adults to keep bashing other girls and their clubs, regardless of which club they are in.
-There are VERY talented girls on all teams from all clubs let's just be happy for them and celebrate their successes, in an adult way!!
HAPPY LAXING TO ALL THE GIRLS!!!