I agree with original poster. I am also a parent of the 2017 black and I too am embarrassed about the comment made about beating the purple. It is definitely a pot stirrer. From where I was sitting the parents on black were complementing good plays on both teams. We are one organization and unfortunately there are some people (on both sides) who don't look at it that way. Congratulations to both teams as they both played well despite both teams missing good players. Please stop responding to silly posts that are put on here to cause trouble. JT

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter is on 2017 Black and I am embarrassed by the previous post from someone from our team. I have no idea why that parent would post the score. There was no need. My only hope was that it truly wasn't someone from our team and just a pot stirrer. We should all be supporting each other. My daughter said that the Purple team played very well. Please don't judge the rest of us. We will be there during our summer tournaments cheering your team on. We are all part of the same club.

That's great to hear. Unfortunately, it probably was a parent from your team, unless it was a pot stirrer, who knew exactly what the scoreboard said. Ya never know. But that's ok, we wouldn't judge you all anyway. Let's all pull for each other as a program, and encourage the girls to do the same!! See you on the field again soon!