Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They may be exaggerating but so are you ,in my opinion when someone falls down and clearly is struggling to get up before the semifinal north western game and you have seen them drinking they probably drank too much.That being said it is up to the individual parents to determine if this type behavior warrants them removing their chills from the club, personally it is probably nothing worse than most of us did when we were in college.The main problem I would have with his coaching is experience, once again I personally would prefer a coach with at least some experience with girls lacrosse.

He may have needed to be shoveled into a car by the of the night for all I know, but I had several conversations with him during the tailgate party prior to game and ended up watching 10 or 15 minutes of game with him as he was standing in the endzone walkway. I can vouch for him only for the times I saw him, and I didn't see him passed out as you claim. As for his cooaching ability, my daughter does not play on his team, but I know the team is extremely strong and does very well. But you can't judge coaching ability by that as you know, it may be more of a reflection of the high quality of players put together. This whole argument is silly knocking of yj vs tg coaches, know that nobody is perfect once you start digging.

Agreed but if you need to exagerate to get your point taken maybe your point is not very valid, no one said he passed out,and if he was not drinking at the tailgate party that would be impressive in that at his age I am sure most of us would have been.I guess it brings up a question as to if these coaches should be drinking around their players.Obviously not during or before games.I have little no issue with them drinking in a social situation as it is part of society and feel I am responsible to teach my kids about such.