Originally Posted by Anonymous
I WAS AT THE STICK CHICK TOURNAMENT THIS LAST WEEKEND AND SAW A TEAM THAT I BELIEVE WAS A TG TEAM 2019/2020. IT WAS AT LEAST COACHED BY TG PARENTS/COACHES. TEAM WAS OUTSTANDING. GIRLS WELL SKILLED AND LAX SMART. COACHES WERE OUT-OF-CONTROL. THEY ALMOST CAME TO BLOWS ON THEIR OWN SIDELINE. DROPPING F-BOMBS IN FRONT OF 10 AND 11 YEAR OLD GIRLS. THREATENING TO BEAT OR HOW DID ONE COACH PUT IT "SMASH" THE OTHER COACHES FACE. THESE COACHES WERE ON THE SAME TEAM!!!! I HAD TO EXPLAIN TO MY DAUGHTER THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NOT ACT LIKE THAT. ESPECIALLY ADULTS. ESPECIALLY ADULTS AROUND CHILDREN, LET ALONE COACHING YOUNG LADIES. I KNOW TG IS A TOP FLIGHT ORGANIZATION. I HATE TO COME ON AND BRING UP BAD BEHAVIOR, BUT MY HOPE IS THAT MAYBE TG CAN POLICE THIS BEHAVIOR.

I think that I saw a Unicorn at the same game!

I do not believe the Unicorn thing because you did not use all capitals, lol. Seriously wonder if it was the same knucklehead who was over the top at lax for hope tournament, say what you want but that guy should not he around kids .I have seen my share of over the top coaches but he is the type coach who we will be seeing on the news for assaulting a ref or parent.

Please there are YJ coaches and parents (which is what this person in question actually is) that my wife gets nervous being anywhere near, never mind my kids! Have you ever walked around a tournament and watched your coaches and parents in action, it's a train wreck that has reality TV written all over it. It's particularly special when the games are featuring girls 10-12 years old.

Wrong not a YJ coach a TG coach

I think you misunderstood this person, they are saying it was a TG parent and not a topgun coach. Don't think they were saying it was a YJ coach.