Just piping in as a parent of a player(s) here. I have three very athletic kids who are all very involved in several sports. All three play lax (2 daughters). It's crazy all the politics that go along with which kids are getting on which team, with what coach etc... The yellow jackets are a great club and produce great players. Top Guns are a brand new club, and will undoubtable produce very competitive teams and players. I'm not trying to sell other LI clubs short here, I'm just saying I have seen many other LI clubs struggle for years and years to attract the high level players needed to be competitive. I will have to say for whatever reason, Top Guns have seemed to be able to step in this competitive market and instantly draw intrest from extremely talented players as an alternative to YJ's. I went to the NCAA finals last weekend and watched basically what amounts to the Top Gun coaching core win the division I National Championship, women's lacrosse at it's very highest level. There was a massive group and family atmosphere of Top Gun support there. The feeling and energy of being a part of the Top Gun organization was just electric. If your a parent of a YJ girl, rest assurred your in good hands with a club that can develope her into a great player. Competition is good, and it's about time YJ had some. Bottom line- I'm quite happy with my daughters playing for Top-Guns and am quite confident this club will quickly be very nationally competitive across the board.