My daughter plays for a rival club to both Y.J and T.G so I truly have no dog in this fight , Just an unbiassed opinion. I truly believe that shannon, unlike Carol, just wants girls to succeed in life and lacrosse, so I think shannon will not have a problem referring a girl, or allowing one of her coaches to refer a girl to a team within conference if that is where that girl truly wants to play, Carol on the other hand is a bitter old woman that harbors ill will for any one that dare defies her.If Shannon wants a particular player from any club, she can give the best offer she can, she does not need to deal with Carol Rose in any manner unless that player goes to North Port, and even with that, only on a limited basis. The only people that stand to get hurt are North Port players seeking an opportunity to play at Hofstra, and relies on Carol for help. As far as your ill informed statement about Carol doing so much for Shannon, I believe that Shannon's father took her and a group of girls all over the east coast to 7 v 7 fall ball events, and never used Carols over priced recruiting service, that coupled with being the best High school player for years is what got Shannon to N.U.. Carol had nothing to do with it and was mad at Bill for not ponying up the money for her help. If anything Shannon did Carol a favor by playing for her. I mean listen to you bitter Y.J's always saying how Shannon was A Yellow Jacket and how she betrayed you leader. Truth be told, If shannon would have played for Liberty, the only other all girls club at the time, and then went on to N.U. and accomplished the same achievements, Liberty would be the dominate club on Long Island, so Carol should thank Shannon instead of complaining about her.