Originally Posted by Anonymous
Say what you want but YJ coaching for the most part and especially with their top teams is much better. My daughter is also a transfer and there is no comparison the coaching at her age on YJ is fantastic. That being said I actually think the talent on the top TG team in the age group is better so if the saying holds about playing with better kids holds true it's a toss up between which team would help her improve more. I coach a younger level town team and have to say I now watch every minute of her YJ practices ,I have learned more from these 3 practices coaching wise than I did all of last year. YJ practices have a lot of team drills and team concepts while the TG practices almost seemed to be a try-out with 1 on 1 etc and individual concepts.Just my experience so far.

I can appreciate that, but it also brings forth the following question.. Am I letting my daughter play travel lacrosse so that the “Team” can get better or for “her” to get better? I don’t have the answer but I’m curious about other opinions