Originally Posted by Anonymous
All of the girls were told BY Monday, which is why we are checking every day!I hope I make it!Wish they would send it soon!

I believe that they will send out e-mails before any rosters are posted, notifing you if you have made it or not and are willing to accept the position,. Thats the way it has been done in the past.

They only send out email if you make it. If you don't you ont hear from them.

That's silly, do it like most clubs. Post the rosters on the website the day you say you will. Set a hard deadline for payment. Payment not recieved, offer spots to next in line. Simple

Here is the problem with that. If they post a roster based soley on selection and not acceptance then kids trying out from other clubs get tagged. Example, your daughter plays for yj and tries out, and there were many kids from yj's doing this, let's say they make the purple team but don't want to play as they were hoping for a spot on the black team. Well now they are tagged and it will be uncomfortable for them to go back. This is respecting the players privacy and choice and should be the way all clubs operate.