Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a Top Gun Parent. I did get the Tourney email. Everyone should have! If haves is not...stop whining, call Bill make sure your Email is correct and that he has it.
Now, running around this past summer ,to all the tournaments, I can honestly say that every parent was nice,helpful,willing to share there shirt off there backs. This was my experience with the Top Guns,as for many others.
I really don't believe that these posting are from Top Gun parents. Maybe it's from some s**t stirrers or possible some new parents, if so, change your attitude. You will see that everyone here is nice and friendly and willing to help you with anything.
Now.... My daughter was not called to play for any teams put together for tourneys. I would like for her to play and she would like to play also......Guess what I did ? I called Bill and he said no problem.
For those of you that want to know,My daughter is on the Purple team. What year doesn't matter.

How typical ,this is one of the more idiotic posts I have read.Everyone was nice ,helpful except when it comes to including everyone and your change your attitude statement is more the norm for TG parents.What it should say is change your attitude from sticking up for what is right and fall in line like the rest of the lemmings and let those with connections control when and where your kid is allowed to play under the TG name.When you say your kid is on the purple team the only thing that tells us is why she was not called to play on a team, when you refuse to tell what year it tells us you are one of those lemmings afraid to stand up for your daughter.What would you say if I know for a fact that some parents with kids who are on 2020 black asked to play with the 2020 team this weekend but where told no thank you.Why should this guy be making all the decisions about who plays TG ?The answer is because no one will stand up and stop him, so you do what you have been trained to do keep following him right off the cliff.